* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

August 27, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Here we go again on this rollercoaster ride.

A few days ago I found a new lump where I had my previous one. The feel of it sent shivers down my spine and weakened my knees with fear. For a moment there, my vision darkened and it felt like my heart fell to my toes. I was trying hard to remember all the encouragements I received, all the brave words I uttered but they almost eluded me.

The doctor has advised me to observe the new lump for two more weeks. He seems somewhat hopeful that it is just an effect of the radiation. In the meantime, I choose to focus on God's promises.

Thankfully, it is just a ride and I know it. It's a momentary play of emotions and sensations but I know that below me is solid ground where I can firmly plant my feet on.

No comments: