* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

February 9, 2008

HOSPITAL BOUND

Well, my bag is packed and in a few hours I will be hospital bound again. The brain scan results had just come in and there is certainly a 2 cm tumor there. I will be first treated for the edema in the brain that is causing my facial paralysis, partial deafness and immobility.

After that, we will worry about the tumor. Please continue to believe with us for God's miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you on twitter by searching for the word "cancer"

I had cancer 7 years ago, at age 24.

I'm sorry to hear of the latest news. Keep on fighting. Everything is worth it, and I'm certain everyone is cheering for you, including me.