* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

February 17, 2008

BRAIN SURGERY

I will be undergoing brain surgery tomorrow to remove the suspicious lump that they just found accidentally, no, providentially on the right side of my brain. That in itself is already a great story.

The discovery was actually a miracle, because I did not have any symptoms to indicate that it was there. Please pray for my doctors tomorrow, that their hand will be guided during the operation and that recovery will be smooth and swift. Pray also for all other favorable results.

God’s word for me today is clear:

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
You will restore my life again;
From the depths of the earth you will bring me up.
You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

Psalm 71:19-21

No comments: