* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

May 17, 2007

DAY 122 A.D.


Today is the 122nd day since my life was so drastically split into two: BC (before cancer) and AD (after diagnosis). It's my 122nd day as a cancer survivor.


I have a new mantra:


My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead. My cancer is dead.

Long live me!

1 comment:

eva rodriguez said...

Hi Biko! Am cheering you on in your fight with this dreaded disease. Just remember, you are "fearfully and wonderfully made"... and as long as every organ of your body is at its optimum condition, you're fighting a good fight and you will outlive your circumstance! God bless you more! Cant waith to hear your victorious testimony.
ECAR