* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

March 24, 2007

HOME AGAIN

Two cycles down, four more to go. As usual, I am feeling fine physically and the adrenalin is high.


This week though will be tough. The challenge I face this next seven days, however, won't be the after effects of my chemotherapy. Rather, on Friday my niece will be having her grand debut, one I was looking forward to for years. Her dad, my brother and her mom separated years ago and she now lives with her maternal aunt here in Iloilo. I have been the closest kin to her from our side all those years and I have watched this girl blossom into one fine young lady. I was really looking forward to this one. On Tuesday, Angela graduates from elementary. Then a few days after that Kiko graduates from high school at Pisay. Just the thought of missing these three momentous occasions is a hard pill to swallow.

But the way things have been going so well for me, only God knows how He will beautifully see me through.

No comments: