* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to my personal thoughts and opinions…travels and personal encounters…momentary acquaintances and lifetime connections as I view life through the pink-tinted spectacles of breast cancer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

March 16, 2006

GOOD NEWS

Thankfully, the results of my biopsy has come. My tumor is benign and what a relief. The doctor said I have about a year to take it out and so I will have to do that. I am still in Manila setting up the new place for Gian to stay in while he pursues his showbiz career. At least, Starstruck is now over and we can all go back to our normal lives.

No comments: